BECIL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online And Download Notification | BECIL Careers | 3 Post | Fresher & Experience | ITI Diploma Jobs | August 2022
BECIL was established on 24th March 1995 by the Government of India. It provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering. It also provides associated services like building design and construction related to broadcasting, human resources related activities like training, and providing manpower. It has its head office in Delhi and the corporate office in Noida and regional office is in Bangalore.
Organization Name : Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited ( BECIL)
Organization Website : www.becil.com
Job Roll : ITI Trainee / Sr. Engineer
Job Location : Across India
ITI Trainee : 20956/- Pm
Sr. Engineer : 50000/- Pm
Total Vacancy : 3
Vacancy Details :
ITI Trainee : 2 Post
Sr. Engineer : 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria BECIL Bharti 2022
Age Limit : Minimum 18 Year
- For ITI Trainee : ITI In Fitter, Turner, Mechanic, Automobile, Welder With 1- 2 Year Experience
- Fresher Can Also Apply
- For Sr. Engineer : Diploma ENTC, Mechanical, Automobile,/ ITI- Electrical Mechanic, Industrial Electronics, Electronics 4 To t Year In Instrumentation Performance Testing, RLDA And Data Analysis.
Selection Process BECIL Bharti 2022
- Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirement of the job.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who are already working in the same/similar department.
- Only shortlisted candidates as per above eligibility criteria will be called for selection. So please
mention your complete educational qualification and work experience details in online application
- Candidates will be informed via email / telephone/ SMS for their Skill Tests/Interview/Interaction.
Application Fees BECIL Vacancy 2022
- General/ OBC/ Women/ Ex. Serviceman : 750/-
- SC/ST/EWS/PH : 450/-
How To Apply BECIL Vacancy 2022
- Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. www.becil.com or
https://becilregistration.com and click on the link “Career”.
- Candidates are required to follow below process for registration.
- Registration to be completed in 7 steps:
- Select Advertisement Number
Enter Basic Details
- Enter Education Details/Work Experience
- Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
Application Preview or Modify
- Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
- Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 22 August 2022
Official Notification : Click here
Apply Online : Click here