Jainco Transmission Recruitment 2022 Apply Online | CNC Programmer | ITI Jobs | Diploma Jobs | Jainco Transmission Careers
Company Name : Jainco Transmission Ltd.
Jainco Transmission In the year 1973, JAINCO commenced its manufacturing of small components and accessories of Transmission Line etc. in a small factory in Ichapur, Howrah. Gradually, machineries were installed to manufacture steel Fabricated Items like Arcing Horns, Yoke Plate, Sag Plate Extension Links, Straps, Midspan Joints etc. required for Transmission Lines up to 400kV and supplied to the then renowned Indian Manufacturers of Transmission & Distribution Line Materials. Simultaneously, it continued its regular manufacture & supply of Transmission, Distribution & Pole Line Products directly to various Indian & Overseas Power Utilities.
Job Location : Howrah
Salary : 2,00,000/- To 2,75,000/- PA
Position : CNC Programmer
Eligibility Criteria Jainco Transmission Jobs
Qualification : ITI Pass & Diploma Pass Out
ITI Trade / Diploma Branch : Machinist/ Mechanical Engineering
Desired Candidate Profile : Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or ITI In Machinist With Minimum 2 Year Experience in CNC Programmer & Operating
- Should be able to read & understand the Drawing & execute the same to the team.
- Should have good knowledge on program & setting to produce precision components on CNC Turning.
- Should have good hands on experience to operate Siemens controller.
- Should have experience in machining of materials like Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Ally Steels etc.
- Should possess good knowledge in cutting tool selection.
- Should have knowledge effective usage of cutting tools and machine tools.
- Should have knowledge in handling precision measuring instruments to inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly.
- Should have experience in machining precision components with close tolerances.
- Should have basic knowledge on basic machine maintenance activities of machines to keep them in good condition.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Should have experience of on job inspection, usage of inspection equipment like Micrometer, Vernier calipers.
- Should be able train & develop new employees in the team.
- Should demonstrate as disciplined team lead and a role model for the team members.
Apply Link : Click here