PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2023 | Diploma Trainee | Diploma Pass Jobs
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2023 : PGCIL has released advertisement for the post of Entry Trainee on 211 posts. According to the advertisement issuing the application for recruitment to these posts, the candidates applying should have admission and the age of the candidate should be more than 27 years and applications can be made from 09 December to 31 December only. The complete information related to this recruitment is given below.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2023 : POWERGRID, a ‘Maharatna’ Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete Inter-State Transmission System and operation of national & regional power grids
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2023 Basic Details
|Organize Name||Power Grid Corporation Of India Ltd|
|Notification Release Date||09 December 2022|
|Job Location||All India|
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Application Start Date||09 December 2022|
|Application Last Date||31 December 2022|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Admit Card, Release Date||Notify Soon|
PGCIL Diploma Recruitment Vacancy Details
PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
PGCIL Recruitment 2023 Qualification Details
- Diploma In Electrical Engineering
- Diploma In Civil Engineering
- Diploma In Electronics Engineering
PGCIL Diploma Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- Upper Age Limit 27 years as on 31.12.2022 (Candidates should have been born on or after 01.01.1996 and on or before 31.12.2004).
- Age Relaxation As Per PGCIL Recruitment Rules
POWERGRID Recruitment 2023 Region Details
PGCIL Recruitment 2023 Application Fess
Payment of Application fee (Non-refundable Rs. 300/-, wherever applicable)
PGCIL Diploma Recruitment 2023 Selection process
- The selection process shall consist of Written Test (Computer Based Test) of eligible candidates.
- Part-I consists of Technical Knowledge Test (TKT) with 120 questions having specific
questions from respective discipline
- Part-II consists of Supervisory Aptitude Test (SAT) with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency and interpretation, numerical ability etc.
How To Apply PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2023
- Interested and eligible candidates should apply only through On-line Registration System of POWERGRID. To apply log on to http://www.powergrid.in → Careers Section → Job Opportunities → Openings and then “Recruitment of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil/Electronics) for Regions and Corporate Centre” And Click On Given Apply Link Below
- Before registering and submitting their applications on the website, the candidate should possess a valid E-mail ID, Alternate E-mail ID and Mobile number.
- Candidates are advised to upload legible copies of documents / Photo/ Signature.
- And Pay Your application Fees And Submit Your Form , & Take a Print Out
PGCIL Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|