Sonalika Tractor Recruitment 2023 | Diploma Jobs | Jobs In Noida
Sonalika Tractor Recruitment 2023 : Sonalika is one of the leading tractor manufacturer with its presence in more than 140+ countries, caters to the global demands of Agri mechanization through its World No.1 Integrated Tractor Manufacturing Plant in Hoshiarpur, Punjab. With its customised and premier product portfolio, the company continues to win farmer’s trust which plays a significant role to stand firm as the No. 1 exports brand from India.
Sonalika Tractor Recruitment 2023 Basic Details
|Company Name||Sonalika Group|
|Position||Dy. Manager/Manager – Hydraulic Design|
Eligibility Criteria For Sonalika Group Recruitment 2023
Qualification : Diploma/ BE/ B. Tech
Branch : Mechanical, Automobile Engineering
Experience : 3 To 8 Years ( Hand On Experience On UGNX Is Must & Experience In Tractor Industry Will Be Preferred.)
General Recruitment :
- Hydraulic circuit design.
- Tolerance analysis (GDNT)
- Knowledge of QC Tools for problem solving
- Knowledge of Three point linkages design and Hydraulic lift
- Knowledge of Position and draft linkages and its lay-outing
- Knowledge of Draft sensing mechanism & its design
Job Responsibility :
- To design and prepare detailed drawings of hydraulics related parts through UG NX, 2D & 3D modeling.
- To acquire knowledge of regulations, cost, quality (durability / reliability), emerging trends in technology.
- Study of benchmark and competition products and finalize target specs for new products.
- Knowledge of drawing release through PDM and TCE.
Knowledge of DFMEA, DFS, DFA.
- Ability to integrate various hydraulics components using design concepts to create various sub assembly and assembly drawings.
- Build the proto assemblies of new designs in hydraulics.
- Knowledge of the design and testing standards preferred.
- Understand DVP / participate in testing trials.
- Occasional travel to manufacturing plants, vendors, testing sites and customer visits
- Knowledge of design & development of hydraulics Control valve and its component.
Apply : All Interested & Eligible Candidate Share Their Bio Data On [email protected]
More Details : Click here